- It is an organized way to present information such as NBA Standings.
- Unlike frames, it is all one html document. Thus the whole page gets printed instead of just one of the two (or more) frames.
- Unlike frames, if the viewer scrolls down, the table won't be viewable.(This can also be a con) Thus the viewer sees a whole screen.
- It is easy to include other html tags within tables.
- All browsers support tables.
- It is a good way to put text next to an image.
Tables will only stay for one page unless you include the source code for each individual page.
One can't always see the table so the info is not always present.