Your Email Address:
1. What is the capital of the United Kingdom (UK)?
2. Who is the Head of Russia?
3. What Organization helps for the wounded and sick in times of battle and emergency?
United Bowlers of the Federated Republics
The Red Cross
4. Armenia has recently been involved in an armed conflict with which former Soviet Republic?
5. Cuba is _______ ?
Headed by Fidel Castro
A communist government
All of the above
6. The largest (land size) country in South America is:
7. On what continent can Somalia be found?
8. What boot shaped country on the Mediterranean sea is led by Prodi?
9. From what region of the world does most of the world's oil come?
The black gold belt
10. What Organization loans money to countries?
The Loan Group
The Zimmerman Bank
The World Bank
11. What is the oldest organization listed below?
Red Cross/Red Crescent
The United Nations
The World Court
12. What does the Acronym IRA stand for?
Indian Relief Association
Intense Reggae Activism
Istanbul Religious Act
Irish Republican Army
13. What country is Tony Blair the Prime Minister of?
United Kingdom (UK)
14. Which of the following is a leading export of South Africa?
15. Which of the following Country/Capital combinations is wrong?
16. Who is the Chancellor of Germany?
17. Which of the following is NOT true about the organization UNESCO?
UNESCO stands for United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization
UNESCO is older than the United Nations
UNESCO is located in Paris, France
UNESCO has over 180 member countries
18. What is the Language of South Africa?
19. All of the following countries export large quantities of oil except:
20. Where is the World Court located?
The Cayman Islands
21. Who is the Prime Minister of Australia ?
22. What is the capital of Sudan?
23. Which group has control in Afghanistan?
Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK)
24. Armenia has recently been involved in an armed conflict with Azerbaijan in what territory?
25. What is the capital of Uruguay?
26. Who is the Prime Minister of Spain?
Jose Maria Aznar
27. Which continent currently has the most oustanding loans from the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
28. What is the most popular religion in the United States of America?
29. In which continent is Lake Victoria located?
30. When was the North Atlantic Treaty Organization established?
31. Which of the following countries does not have a Gross Domestic Product (per capita) over $10,000?
The United States of America
32. The Acronym WHO stands for what?
World Health Organization
White House Office
World Helicopter Organization
World Holiness Organization
33. Lionel Jospin is the Prime Minister of what country?
34. What is the official language of Latvia?
35. Which of the following Country/Capital combinations are wrong?
36. The largest ethnic group of Cyprus is what?
37. Which of the following environmental treaties was not signed by Brazil?
Tropical Timber 83
Marine Life Conservation
38. What type of government does Russia have?
39. What is the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo?
40. Who is the President of Italy?
Oscar Luigi Scalfaro