Cuba has many museums of all types. They often concern some Revolutionary success, or are about some Cuban who fought for his country's freedom.
No matter what the topic of the museum is, it is likely that there will be some information congratulating the Revolution and its leaders on their success.
Here are some of Cuba's most important museums:
- Ernest Hemingway Museum, San Francisco de Paula, Havana.
- Museum of the Ministry of the Interior, corner of 5th and 20th, Havana.
- Napoleonic Museum, Calle San Miguel #1159, Vedado.
- Fine Arts Museum, Calle Animas, Old Havana.
- José Martí Birthplace Museum, Calle Leon Peréz, Old Havana.
- Museum of Colonial Art, Calle san Ignacio #61, Old Havana.
- Museum of Literacy, Empredaro #151, Old Havana.
- Museum of Natural Sciences, Calle Industria, Old Havana.
- Museum of the Revolution, Calle Refugio #1, Old Havana.
- Museum of the Underground Fight, Calle Padre Pico, Santiago.
- Antonio Maceo Birthplace, Calle Maceo #207, Santiago.
- Bacardi Museum, Calle Pío Rosado, Santiago.
- Museum of Archeology and Natural Sciences, corner of Bolívar and Mártinez, Trinidad.
- Museum of Natural History, corner of Independencio and Peralla, Gibara.