The bulletin boards in the C-Inside forums are for public use!!! So that all people will feel safe using these forums and surveys we ask that you abide by the expectable use policy. If you do not feel that you can abide by this policy then please refrain from using these forums.
1. Please be certain all language is appropriate. That means no profanity, sexual statements, raciest terms, etc.
2. Please do not post messages that do not relate directly to what the forum is on. If you have an idea for a new forum please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. These forums are not a place to have conversation about personal things. Once again we ask you to refrain from making this a party or dating atmosphere. No sexual comments permitted.
4. Please do not give out your home address or phone number for your own safety. Nor should you give out any passwords or other identifying information.
5. Please do not use these forums as a place to put up ads for products or services. The helpful sites forum can have business sites that are related to computers.
6. Spamming or repeat messages are prohibited.
7. If you do not want people to e-mail you please do not leave an e-mail address.
If you violate any of the above terms your post will be removed from the boards. If your comments are harassing we will notify the proper authorities. We hold the right to revoke privileges to any and all users if these forums are not used in compliance with the above guidelines.
We can not be held responsible for any statements or material that is on this page or within the forums. We will check to make sure that it stays appropriate once to twice a week. If you have found an offensive message please email email@example.com so we can take care of it.
Please use the home button to go back to the main page if you do not feel you can abide by these rules or the OK button to go further. Remember pressing the OK button is instead of a signature and we hope you take these matters seriously.