2. The lifespan of a star depends on what factor?
all of the above
3. Are the largest telescopes refractors of reflectors?
4. What is the brightess star in the night sky?
5. What is the name of the North Star?
6. What is the closest star to the sun?
None of the above
7. What is the name of the European space probe that photographed Hally's Comet in 1986?
8. Which space probe flew past the planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune?
Hubble Space Telescope
9. What are the three different types of star galaxies?
Spiral, Elliptical, and Rectangular
Spiral, Elliptical, Irregular bar shaped
Spiral, Rectangular,Irregular bar shaped
Elliptical, Rectangular,Irregular bar shaped
10. Interstellar matter consists 90% of what element?