Experience Nicaragua could not have been a success without the support of the following institutions and individuals who graciously allowed Thinkquest 1998 Team 17749 to use their material. It may be concluded that all material which is not accounted for in the following list is Copyright (c) 1998, Thinkquest Team 17749 or in the Public Domain. In the case of material being used in more than one location, the first location only will be noted.
1. Articles about the ESAF and a transcript of an interview with the US ambassador to Nicaragua at esafarticle.html, esafarticle3.html, ambinterview.html from the Business magazine, March 1998 7th edition: "Palabras del Presidente" (P. 2); "ESAF II: Plataforma de Despegue para el Crecimiento del Economico" (P. 11); "Embajador EEUU Habla de las Relaciones Comerciales con Nicaragua" (P. 18). Desire Pereira, Executive Director AMCHAM, Managua, Nicaragua, July 1998. Signed Letter.
2. Images of Nicaraguan political figures and events at -gallery112.html through -gallery116.html from "The Observation of the 1996 Nicaraguan Elections," a publication of the Carter Center in December 1996. Pam Auchmutey, Publications Manager, Atlanta, Georgia, April 1998. Signed Letter.
3. Images of Nicarguan people at -gallery117.html" through -gallery123.html from Maryknoll magazine, February 1994: "Nicaragua at the Breaking Point"; "Family to Family", "Pope hears Native Americans". Rev. Robert J. Carleton, M.M., Director, Maryknoll, New York, April 1998. Signed Letter.
4. Videoclip of Nicaragua at nica.mov from Organic Spanish, http://www.organicspanish.com. Karin Fajardo, Organic Spanish Development Team, El Paso, Texas, April 1998. Signed Letter.
5. Images of Nicaragua at -gallery190.html through -gallery220.html from "Rivas, Ometepe, y San Juan de Sur"; "Granada y las Isletas"; "Matagalpa y la Region Montañosa"; "Managua, Masaya y lost Pueblos Blancos"; "Rio San Juan y el Archipelago de Solentiname"; "Nicaragua", brochures published by the Ministerio de Turismo Nicaraguense. Publications Secretary, Managua, Nicaragua, July 1998. Signed Letter.
6. Images of Nicaragua at -gallery20.html through -gallery69.html from photographer's personal stock gallery. Gerald Bauer, Managua, Nicaragua, June 1998. Email Message.
7. Images of volcanoes at -gallery132.html through -gallery136.html and -gallery142.html from a personal web site, http://www.dragonfire.net/~jordi/. Steve Jordi, email@example.com, Pasadena, California, April 1998. Signed Letter.
8. Images of Cerro Negro and other Nicaraguan volcanoes at -gallery124.html through -gallery131.html and -gallery138.html through -gallery141.html and -gallery144.html through -gallery146.html and -gallery149.html from a personal web site, http://exodus.open.ac.uk/volcano/vries/. Benjamin van Wyk de Vries, firstname.lastname@example.org, the Open University, UK, April 1998. Signed Letter.
9. Images of Nicaragua at -gallery70.html through -gallery95.html from a personal web site, http://www.volcanes.com/cesar/html/. Cesar Torres, email@example.com, July 1998. Signed PDF file attached to email.
10. Modern Nicaraguan music at 50-5.html, abismo.html, apocalipsis.html, and mcolon.html from a personal web site, http://www.ibw.com.ni/~nvargas/. Noel Vargas, firstname.lastname@example.org, July 1998. Email Message.
11. Traditional folklore music at nativemusic.html, from a professionaly recorded compact disc entitled "Camerata Bach; Música Nicaragüense." Ramón Rodríguez, Managua, Nicaragua, August 1998. Signed letter.