There are several people who we would like to recognize for their help and
support during the creation of this site.
- Friends and family, for their support
- JavaSoft, for their excellent free and online
resources concerning the Java language. Not to mention the language itself.
- Xeo for providing the code for the Java menu you
Cheong Kai Lin & Ng
- All friends and family for all their support, understanding and encouragement during the whole TQ process.
- Our coaches, Ms Chua Guat Kheng (Technical Advisor) and Ms Pang Teng Lin (Materials Advisor), for their invaluable help and dedication.
- All teachers and members ofCybernet Club for their support and for enduring our hectic madness in the Shaw Foundation Labs.
- Mr Tan Hock Heng, our lab technician, who helped solve all our techincal and network problems.
- Mrs Carmee Lim, Principal of Raffles Girls' School (Secondary) for her encouragement and IT vision which allowed us to join the contest.
- Last but not least, the security guards of RGSS, who helped make our stayovers in the school safe and peaceful.
Back To Index
[ Earth Structure | Plate
Tectonics | Geographical Features |
Effects On Humans | The
Pangaea Theory ]
+ Search Page +
Please Sign Our Guestbook!
And Let Us Know You Were Here!