Your input is very important. Just acknowledging
that you have come to this site is interesting, but
we can better serve you if we know what kinds of
things we should improve on our site.
1. Your name
2. Your email address
Your web page, without "http://" attached to the
front of it.
3. Are you a teacher?
3a. If yes for #3, What did you think of this
site? Was it useful, and would you use it in your
3b. If you know, what is the address for you
school's web page?
4. Where are you from?
5. Did you learn anything from this site?
5a. If yes for #1, what?
6. Would you build a home alternative power
system if it meant national tax credit?
7. If electric cars became affordable, would you
8. Did you find the comparison of the combustion
process with alternative energy forms interesting?
9. Do you consider nuclear power a threat to
10. Should hydro power plants be outlawed
because of the threat to animals that live around
the rivers these plants occupy?