1. Why did Robert E. Lee desire to invade the north?
2. Explain why on July 3, 1863, the position of the Union army was effective.
3. Prior to Pickettís charge, why did the rebels believe the Union cannons on cemetary ridge were destroyed?
4. During his movement north, why didnít General Lee know the exact position of the Union army?
5. Why did Gen. Heth want to enter Gettysburg?
6. What was the main reason why the Federals lost control of Gettysburg on July 1st, 1863?
7. On July 3, 1863, where did the rebels break the Federal line?
8. After the battle, why was President Lincoln dissappointed?
9. Why was Little Round Top a crucial position in the Union line?
10. Why is the Battle of Gettysburg considered the High Water Mark of the Confederacy?