Multimedia: a term used to describe objects found in computer programs,
presentations, and web pages that is not text. This includes pictures, sounds, videos, and
In this section of the Web Wizard's Spellbook, a Web Wizard can find ways of enhancing
his or hers pages using multimedia. In this section, the white magics of image
design, clipart, and sound are covered. The black magics of animation and VRML are
also contained in this most powerful of sections. With these techniques, pages of
text can be brought to life.
- 2D Design: Creating 2-dimensional images
- 3D Design: Creating 3-dimensional images
- GIF Animation: Putting motion into a page
- Sound: Pages that can be heard as well as seen
- VRML: Web pages as an immersive environment
- Clipart: Quick and easy pictures you can use
- Links: Links to pages dealing with the
above topics. Feel free to add links that you find.