Welcome to the Layout Section. This section is devoted to letting you specify
what is to be included in a page, and how it is to appear.
- Getting Started: How to get a free web site and
how to upload pages.
- HTML: The main language of the web, HTML allows you to
specify the relationships of various pieces of data, and what they are. The browser
uses this information to decide how to show the page.
- Cascading Stylesheets: These focus on how the web page
looks to the user. They can be used to affect coloration, font size, margins and
- HTML Editors: A short list of tools
which can be used to create HTML, and where to get them.
- Layout Links: Links to pages dealing with
HTML, CSS, or web design in general. Feel free to add links that you find.