lesson: The Truth is Out There
- to make students aware of different news sources available to them
- to encourage students to look to more than one source for information
- Read "the Truth is Out There."
- Have students read the press releases Joey Skaggs sent out concerning is recent Stop BioPEEP hoax.
- In small groups, have students brainstorm ways that they could validate this information.
- Share these strategies with the class.
- Go to Joey Skaggs' website and see how the press reacted to the hoax.
Questions? Comments? Post them to the Teacher's BBS.