Created for the 1998
ThinkQuest Internet Contest
About This Site
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Games and Fun Stuff
About This Site
Return to the Fizzics Fizzle Main Page.
Welcome to Fizzics Fizzle: Your Interactive Guide to Physics!
Fizzics Fizzle is a comprehensive guide to understanding the world of physics.
It offers content on three difficulty levels:
Fizzics Fizzle also provides a Cool Topics section for those interested learning about modern physics.
This section is a general overview of what has happened in the past decades and what is happening now.
It covers some very intriguing concepts that seem to come right out of science fiction, such as wormholes and warp drive.
- Beginner - for students who have never been exposed to the world of physics before (appropriate for elementary or junior high school/middle school students); requires no math
- Intermediate - covers the physics curriculum generally taught in high schools across the United States; requires algebra and basic trigonometry
- Advanced - covers the physics curriculum generally taught in introductory college physics classes and high school Advanced Placement Physics C classes; requires basic calculus
In addition, you may find our Reference section very handy for quickly looking up formulas and values.
The Meeting Forum allows you to post messages to ask questions or even answer other people's questions concerning physics and science.
Interact and learn with people around the world.
We hope you find this site informative and enjoyable.
Sign our guestbook if you have a chance.
Thanks for visiting!
Fizzics Fizzle was created for the 1998 ThinkQuest Internet Contest by ThinkQuest Team 16600.
Team 16600 Members
- Clyde Law, Ward Melville High School, East Setauket, NY, USA - Team Captain
- Chetan Taralekar, Indian Language School, Illupeju, Nigeria
- Java, Graphics, Research
- Now attending the Ramarao Adik Institute of Technology, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Jim Wang, Ward Melville High School, East Setauket, NY, USA
Team 16600 Coaches
- Melanie Krieger, Ward Melville High School, East Setauket, NY, USA - Head Coach
- Chhaya Taralekar, Indian Language School, Illupeju, Nigeria
Special Thanks to...
- Nathan Dickerson - Suggested design concepts first implemented at EducationX
- Tania Entwistle, Ward Melville High School, East Setauket, NY, USA - Physics Teacher
- Wan Chiu Li - Site Tester
- Kristen Parton - Site Tester
- Christopher Porter - Site Tester
- Gaurav Prasad - Site Tester