News: Tuesday, September 1st 1998
|We hope you enjoy Eureka, and if you have any
problems feel free to contact us.
|Eureka is the result of many months of hard
work by our team of web developers. Eureka was developed as an entry for the 1998
ThinkQuest Internet Competition which has been set up with the goal of promoting learning
on the Internet.
consists of three coaches and three students:
- Tim Quinliven
- Stephanie Chang
- Nian-Shing Chen
|We would like to thank the following people
for their support during this project:
- Our coaches, we couldn't have done it without
- Min Huang at Sun Yat Sen University and Alex Lau, for their
excellent help with interactive scripting.
- Our beta testers: Tim Quinliven, Lawrence
Quinliven, Professor Chen, Chang Chen, and many others.
- Our schools
- Jeffrey Lin for helping me (Charles) with the debugging process and providing the equipments for developing the site. ^.^
- Mrs. Immel for allowing to use the Internet in the dorm.
Sun Yat Sen University for their computing resources and wonderful support.
- The ThinkQuest
help desk for their quick and reliable answers to all of our questions.
|This site was developed with the following
- Macromedia DreamWeaver
- Microsoft FrontPage 98
- Luckman's Web Edit Pro
- Microsoft Image Composer 1.5
- JASC PaintShop Pro 5
|Our team consists of three students and three coaches, that
have put together this site. Previous projects of the team and the team members include
the award winning BodyQuest,
UWC BookList, Twin-trip presentation, KAS school site, and others.
|ThinkQuest is an educational project with the objective of
letting students create resources for other students to learn. ThinkQuest truely does
move learning from the classroom onto the internet.