This is the help page. We have compiled a list of all possible reasons why you can't view this website properly, and solutions to them all:
Problem: You can't view the words at the bottom of the page.
|1) On the toobar, select "Edit."
2) Select "Preferences."
3) Find the "Advanced" settings tag/tab.
5) If you could not locate these two options, your browser
probably doesn't support either of them. We highly recommend
that you download a new Netscape web browser. However, we
have created another version of this website that does not use
either of these features, so may still have full-use of this site
through our plain version of THE Ultimate Perl Learning Experience.
|1) On the toolbar, select "View."
2) Select "Internet Options."
3) Find and select the "Advanced" setting tag/tab.
4) Scroll down to find a title with the word "Java" in it.
5) Select "Java JIT compiler enabled."
6) You may have several Java options that are selected/unselected.
The Java JIT compiler is the important one, but if you still have
problems, try selecting the other options as well. if it still doesn't
work, you might want to consider downloading a newer version of
it doesn't work, try downloading a newer version of your browser, or we recommend that you try