Section 2: Basic Geometry
In this section, you will first be tested on your current geometry skills by doing some problems. Then if it is required, you will be taken to the review lessons to review the topic once more. Otherwise, you will be taken to the next section.
Do the following problems:
1. What is the length of hypotenuse of a 30-60-90 triangle if the shorter leg of the triangle is 3?
E. None of Above
2. What is the area of an inscribed square in a circle if the radius of the circle is 2?
3. What is one interior angle measure of a pentagon?
4. What is the volume of a cylinder with radius of 5 and height of 10? Round your answer to nearest hundreth. Use 3.14 for Pi.
5. What is the length of the diagnoal of a rectangle if the length is 4 and width is 3?
Click "Preceding Page" to see the answers.