Welcome to Math Planet Geometry Review Test. This test is composed of only twelve problems that test your skills of geometry. You can take this test at any pace you like to. There is no time limit on this tests. The result of this test doesn't mean anything. It is merely for practice and evaluating purposes only.
1. What is the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle if its legs are 12 and 5?
2. There is a square inscribed in a circle. If the side of the square is 2, find the ratio of the area of the square to the circle. Leave your answer in reduced fraction. (Note: don't substitute 3.14 for Pi)
3. A equalateral trapzoid has an upper base of 5 and a lower base of 11. This trapzoid also has height of 4. Please find out how are the legs of the trapzoid. (Note: this is an equalateral trapzoid)
4. A equalateral triangle has side of 5. Find its area.
5. All pipes have the same length. A pipe has redius of five. How many pipes with radius of one will it take to have the same capacity as the pipe with radius of five?
6. A cylinder has radius of 5 and height of 10. It is melted down so that it can be made into a cone. If the radius of the new cone is also 5, what is the height of the cone?
7. There are two similiar triangles. One has hypotenuse of 5 and legs of 3 and 4. The other one has hypotenuse of 10 and one leg of 8 that is corresponding to the leg of 4 of the first triangle. What is the other leg?
8. A cylinder and a cone both have radius of five and height of ten. If it takes 10 minutes to fill up the cylinder, how long does it take to fill up the cone?
9. A CD has radius of 5. Its inner ring has radius of one. Please find out the total surface area of the CD. (Note: A CD has two sides)
10. A shoebox has sides of 3, 4, and 5. If it's melted down to form a cube, what is the side fo the newly formed cube?
11. A 30-60-90 triangle has hypotenuse of 6. What is the perimeter of this triangle?
12. A ball has radius of 5. What is the volume of the ball?
Now you have done the test. Please click "Preceding Page" at below to see the answers.
You can also jump to the chapter of your choice by using the drop-down list at below.