1. Bile contains:
2. Which organ covers the digestive organs of the cat?
3. The gallbaldder is absolutely essential to digestion.
4. The part of the small intestine where absorption begins is the:
5. The part of the small intestine where most of the absorption occurs is the:
6. The part of the small intestine where absorption ends is the:
7. What chemical regulates blood sugar?
8. Blood vessels in the small intestine carry away:
9. How many compunds does the Pancreas secrete?
10. Glycogen is a:
11. Which of these compunds is not produced by the pancreas?
12. Red Blood cells are produced by the
13. Where does food begin digestion?
14. Glycogen can be changed into a
15. The peritoneum is a: