This is a 25 point quiz, each essay is to be
over 100 words but no more than 250. Each essay is worth 5
- Contrast the heliocentric and geocentric
theories pointing out the various ways they are different, who
invented them, and other relevant information.
- Present the beliefs of ancient cultures in
regards to the Sun as well as contrast the differences between
similar cultures such as the Greeks and Romans.
- Describe the 8 different layers of the Sun,
how they are studied, and their effects on Earth.
- Explain the different positions in regard to
global warming, interview people who hold different positions on
the topic and ask them what their position on this vital issue
- Research the history of sunspot research
from the beginning of their study by Galileo to the present day
researchers contrast the differences in technology and data
Back to Activity
©Copyright 1998 Elizabeth
Beckett, Holly Bernitt, and Vishwa Chandra.