To make a crayon drawing you will need the
- old, broken crayons
- waxed paper
- construction paper
- ribbon or string
- Carefully cut shavings off of
- Sprinkle these shavings between two layers
of waxed paper which have been cut into the shape of the
- Place a warm iron on the top layer to melt
- Cut a frame out of heavy construction paper
or poster board and glue it to the outer edges of the waxed paper,
front and back side.
- Punch a hole into the top of the frame and
insert a piece of ribbon or string through it, tie a knot at the
end of the ribbon and hang your "stained glass" picture on a hook
in front of a window.
©Copyright 1998 Elizabeth
Beckett, Holly Bernitt, and Vishwa Chandra.