- Does the site present integration of color and images?
- Are the graphics appropriate for content?
- Is there sufficient use of images and photo elements?
- Is the layout innovative?
- Does the first page compel visitors to continue exploration?
- Is there a thematic layout and effective use of space?
- Does the font color contrast with the background?
- Is the site content broken down into meaningful groups?
- Is the page download time reasonable?
- Does the site present interesting information?
- Is there a translation service available?
- Is the navigation system available throughout the site?
- Is the HTML coding error free?
- Does the site demonsrate clarity of thought free
from grammar, punctuation and spelling errors?
- Frame sites should have No Frames version.
- Flash effects - No Flash Version
- Alt-Tags for non-graphic browsers and Speech to Text synthesizers.
- Font size readable to visually impaired viewers.
- All links are functional.
- Error-Free scripts and applets.
- Are Pluggins Required?
Click Here to read about our awards program.
CEM/CEMA Code of Ethics