1) What would the pressure be in a closed system if the volume was 2523 mL, you had 5 grams of H2 gas, and the temperature was 25oC?
2) A closed system has a pressure of 1000 kilopascals which is at 352K. There are 20 moles of Cl2 gas in the container. What is the volume of the system?
3) A gas occupies 3.3 liters and is at 850 torr. What would the pressure be if the volume was increased to 5 liters?
4) A gas occupies 999 ml and the pressure is 2 atm. What would the volume be if the pressure decreased to 760 torr?
5) In a 3 Liter container, there is 5 mole of H2 that was pump inside. What would the volume be in another container if 25 mole of H2 were pump in, assuming all other conditions are constant?
6) If 5 moles of gas was placed in a 4.0 Liter container, how many moles of the gas would be able to go into a 100.0 Liter container, assuming all other conditions stayed to same?
7) If a closed system held 4 moles of He gas at 800 torr, how may moles of gas could be contained at 1000 torr, assuming all other conditions stayed to same?
8) In a 50 liter container, the temperature is 400K. If the container was enlarge to 125 liters, what would the temperature be, assuming everything else is constant?
9) Originally, in a closed system, the pressure was 900 torr at 10oC. What would the temperature be if the pressure was changed to 720 torr, assuming everything else is held constant?
10) 6.00 moles of Methane was pumped into a container which temperature was 750K. What would the temperature be if the number of moles increased to 27.0, assuming all else stays constant?
Return Home Conversion Table Abbreviations
Basic concepts The Glossary
PV = C V/n = C P/n = C V/T = C
P/T = C Tn = C
Answers to Sample Problems
Answers to Sample Test