- Everyone has had the experience of being in situations where they had to make a decision but weren't sure what was the right thing to do. Think back to a situation in which you weren't sure what the right decision was. What was the situation? What was the conflict in the situation?
- In thinking about what to do, what did you consider? Why?
Were there other things involved in trying to figure out what to do?
How did you weigh each alternative?
- What did you decide to do? Why? What happened?
- Looking back on it now, did you make the best choice?
Why or why not?
- Thinking back on the whole event, what did you learn from it?