The answers to these questions are scattered through out this page. See if you can find them all!
- Which dynasty unified China?
- Why do the Chinese light firecrackers to celebrate the new year?
- What relationship does the Chinese Chess piece chariot have with European Chess?
- How were religious pieces' spirituality enhanced? (May not be where you expect it to be)
- Who taught the Shaolin monks basic yoga exercises that were later to become Shaolin Kung Fu?
- Who is the historical founder of Buddhism?
- Which animal is said to be bright, patient, and inspiring?
- Who is the founder of Taoism?
- How much Seasame Oil is used in the Beef and Broccoli recipe?
- Where can you get a free t-shirt (not for real, but a "virtual" t-shirt)?
- What are the four art skills needed in order to become a scholar?
- Which Chinese Chess pieces don't have equivelents in European Chess?
- Who was Ghengis Khan's successor?
- What were the three kingdoms (the names)?
- Which vegetables are placed in egg rolls?
- Between which dates were famous Chinese vases created?
- Where is the "Chinese Mount Rushmore" going to be built?
Go back to the School