Posted by Chris Kang on November 29, 1999 at 13:17:33:
1. DESCRIBE: Why might I like this job?
2. DEMAND: What are the oppertunities and outlook now for the employment in this field? What about the future?
3. QUALIFICATIONS: What are the specific or general qualifications for the following areas:
EDUCATION: What formal education is required to enter the field? To advance in th field?
EXPERIENCE: What practical experience is needed to enter the field?
4. INCOME: What is the beginning salary or wage? What is the potential income in the long term?
5. CONDITION OF WORK:
What are the hours? Is there required overtime or hours? Does the job require extensive phone work and/or face-to-face meetings? Is the work inside a building or outside? Is there teamwork involved,or does it require working alone? Is the work detail-oriented? Does it require significant writing skills?
6. DISADVANTAGES: What do you think the disadvantages of this job might be? What advantages do you feel outweigh these disadvantages?
7. ANALYSIS: Discuss why you feel I will be successful in the job.
8. OTHER INFORMATION: Add any other information you think might be important.
Post a Followup