South Australians enjoy hot dry summers with mild nights and cool winters. In summer temperatures average 24öC, and in winter the average is 13öC.
South Australia is the driest of the states and territories. Its average annual rainfall is 528 mm, but only 20% of the state receives an annual average of more than 250 mm. The other 80% which receive less than 250 mm can be classified as deserts. Rain is most common during May and the winter months.
[AUSTRALIA] - [NSW] - [NT] - [QLD] - [SA] - [TAS] - [VIC] - [WA]