9.0 ENTICING MEDIA
Get Inspired by our Music!
One of our talented members has managed to come out with a music piece as part of a demonstration piece for the our solution, the music sharing platform.
File Type: audio/mid: 4 K
Our Music Score!
File Type: application/force-download: 48 K
Our Song Lyrics
The original lyrics were written in Chinese, hence we have provided an English translation.
File Type: XML Document: 13 K
How Much do you know about World Hunger?
Take a quiz about World Hunger and see if you pass the challenge!
1. Which of the following results in the most deaths?
2. In developing countries, ____ % are underweight.
3. In developing countries, ____ % are malnourished.
4. Hunger and/or malnutrition causes ____ % of child deaths in developing countries.
5. Most of the world’s hungry (Two-thirds!) live in just 7 countries.
Which of the following are not included within the 7?
6. Every day, ______ people die from hunger and related causes.
a. 5, 000
b. 15, 000
c. 25, 000
d. 40, 000
7. More than __________ of the world’s malnourished people are made up of children under the age of 5.
a. 672, 000
b. 34 million
c. 86 million
d. 153 million
8. Just the price of _______ can feed a school of hungry children with lunch for 5 years.
a. One Missile
b. One Mercedes Benz
c. One Prada handbag
d. One Gaming Laptop
9. Over _______ million people live in “absolute poverty” in the American, Asian and Latin American countries.
10. What is 16th October celebrated as?
a. Help Poverty Day
b. Save Hunger Day
c. World Food Day
d. World Heroes Day
11. A consequence of malnutrition?
a. Children born with allergies
b. Children born underweight
c. Children born with weak immune systems
d. Children born with sickness
12. Which of the following is false?
Malnutrition causes a child
a. to have decaying teeth
c. to have a weaker immune system
d. problems with their intellectual development
13. More than ______ children deaths occur each day from hunger-related conditions.
b. 1, 600
c. 6, 000
d. 16, 000
14. ________ more people get hungry each year.
a. 400, 000
b. 1, 400, 000
c. 4, 000, 000
d. 14, 000, 000
Eager to find out the ANSWERS to the quiz?
Simply download the file to view the answers to the quiz and see whether you know about World Hunger well enough!
File Type: XML Document: 19 K