Additional Sources of Information
I could try to call this a bibliography, or maybe a reference list, but that would just confuse all of us. So, here's just what the title says: some books and Web sites to look in to find more information on Engineering or Architecture. Don't expect the books to be terribly easy reading.
- French, Samuel E.(1996).Determinate Structures: Statics, Strength, Analysis, Design. Albany: Delmar Publishers.
- McGill, David J. and King, Wilton W.(1995).Engineering Mechanics: Statics(3rd ed.). Boston: PWS Publishing.
- Parker, Harry and Ambrose, James(1993).Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders(8th ed.). New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- Salvadori, Mario(1971).Statics and Strengths of Structures. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Sandor, Bela I.(1983).Engineering Mechanics: Statics and Dynamics. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentics-Hall.
Back to Information Center Index
Back to Full Walkthrough Index