Once you've looked over all the sections take
this short quiz and test your new-found knowledge. If you get
something wrong, don't blame us, all the answers are in the
Your E-Mail Address:
(this field is optional)
1. Road biking started to become popular when
____?____ built a bike.
2. The bearing assembly by which the cranks are
connected to the frame is the?
3. Wahweap Loop is a 20 mile trail located near
Lake Powell, Arizona.
4. The RAAM is a(n) ____?____.
5. ____?____ has won the Tour de France three
6. Carles Kelly, Gary Fisher, with Joe Breeze and
Tom Ritchey began to really push mountain biking and mountain biking
racing with the Cascade Fire Trail races in ____?____.
7. The ____?____ contains small steel balls which
enable the wheel to move smoothly.
8. Moab, Utah is home to the ____?____.
9. ____?____ v. to use one's helmet to remove
leaves and branches from the surrounding flora. Usually
10. ____?____ has spent 5 years as a pro mountain
bike racer specializing in downhill and dual slalom.
11. Wearing a helmet reduces your risk of head
injury by ____?____.
12. Fitting a bike is very tricky and is best done
13. A good cyclist should ____?____.
14. The proper clothing should ____?____.
15. Your helmet is your most important piece of