Posted by Jesus Carrillo on November 28, 1999 at 23:23:34:
To any Microbiologists:
Hello, My name is Jesus Carrillo and I attend desert pines high school in Las Vegas, NV. I was asked to write up a report on the careers in Microbiology If you can take a few minutes to answer this five questions before 12-5-1999 I will be truly gratefull:1) What is a typical day in the work place?
2) What kind of education do you need to become a microbiologist
3) What is the general income which is made in that field of study
4) Do you enjoy your work?
5) Where do you work?
6) What are the benefits of microbiology in our daily lives
7) How can I become a microbiologist
8) What type of work do you do?
9) What type of equipment do you use
10) What do you most enjoy about your work?
thank u very much and have a nice day
Post a Followup