Acts to Reduce Trash
Recycle Your Paper!
1. Torn waste paper until become small pieces.
2. Blend until become porridge paper .
3. Pour into bowl that contains water and stir .
4. Place the sponge on the table , then put a wet cloth above it .
5. Strain the mixture (not too thick ) in the bowl using screen stencil .
6. Place on top of the sponge that has been coated fabric in inverted position, rub the screen and pick carefully .
7. Cover with a wet cloth . Add one more layer of wet cloth , repeat steps 5 and 6 .
8. After several layer , press and put a big sign above it and give ballasts on it. You can use brick or stone .
9. Leave on for one hours to decrease water in it .
10. Pick one by one & dry under sun in hot area.
11. Iron one by one then open fabric slowly.