»Gathering with Experts
Experts played a grand role in tweaking this big social snag. We were very glad to know that two honorable experts were ready to give us part of their precious time.
The first expert, Mrs. Archana Mahajan, has attended lots of Adolescent Education Training Programmes at state and national levels and working as State Resource person for AEP(Adolescence Education Programme).
The second expert, Dr. Rajeev Verma, is a well experienced teacher of biology. He deals with the problems of students of higher classes and provide them counseling. He has also done diploma in Child Psychology.
It was just perfect for us!
It was a bit difficult for our team to interview Mrs. Archana Mahajan due to problem in gathering. So, we decided to have an email interview with her.
Mrs. Archana Mahajan
- Mrs. Archana Mahajan is working as a Biology lecturer and as an educator in Govt. Inservice Training Centre, Patiala.
- She has done M.Sc.(H.Biology, Gold Medalist), M.Sc. (Env. Sci.), M.Ed., M.Phil. (Education), Green Teacher Diploma from CEE.
- She has attended various Adolescent Education Training Programmes at State and National levels and working as State Resource person for AEP(Adolescence Education Programme).
- She loves social working.
E-mail Interview With Mrs. Archana Mahajan
This includes our complete e-mail conversation with Mrs. Archana
File Type: Adobe Acrobat File: 488 K
Dr. Rajeev Verma
- Dr. Rajeev Verma is the head of the department of biology section in Lakshya Institute of Patiala. He is in touch with students since last 15 years.
- He has completed his Bachelor's degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry and also got Diploma in Child Psychology.
- As higher classes leads high burden to students, most of the students suffer frequent stress. He not only teaches biology but also help students in overcoming their personal problems.
- In this case he help students overcoming stress by providing them counsellings. His skills and multi-dimensional personality help students to understand things in an interesting way.
Interview With Dr. Rajeev - Part I
First Part of the interview which includes the following discussions:
* Introduction with the expert
* Difference between the terms Stress and Depression
* Is it hard to be a teen?
File Type: video/x-ms-wmv: 11.44 M
Interview With Dr. Rajeev - Part II
Second Part of the interview which includes the following discussions:
* Suicide issues
* Tips and tricks to overcome stress and depression faced during teenage
File Type: video/x-ms-wmv: 19.16 M