Since retinoic acid, a form of vitamin A, is very often
prescribed as a topical treatment for acne, a quicker way to cure
acne is to ingest vast, vast quantities of vitamin A supplement.
Following this myth may very well kill you. Any substance is
toxic is large amounts, and if you ingest too much vitamin A, you
may suffer poisoning. Vitamin A is prescribed as a topical
treatment, a cream or gel that is rubbed onto the acne pimples.
Although an adequate amount of vitamin A is necessary in your food,
increasing the amount would not likely impact your condition, and
if may lead to poisoning.