?Modem And Sound Compound?
?3D Graphics Compound?
Code and Classes
If any of the links come up with the icon for a picture not there, check to see if the
first line is a #define statement. This will cause the browser to think that what
it's seeing is a picture. In this case, just download the source (There is no formatting in
These are files coded by Tufi. Any comments
about the code should be directed to him.
Here are the kinds of files you berks will find in this list:
- *.cpp: These are C++ source files
- *.h: These are C++ header files
- *.ide: These are project files for Borland C++ (version 4.5)
- *.zip: These are zipped files, they can be unzipped with PKUNZIP
- Read.me: These are files meant to be read by users
- *.dat: Data files
- *.fnt: Font files
- *.pcx: PCX format graphics files
This code has been written for the DOS Platform, but will run as a console application from
Windows 95. I haven't yet tested in Windows 3.X.
- Class Demos:
- Palette Demo
- PCX Demo
- Sprite Demo
- Palette Class
- Xeffects Class
- Font Class
- Joystick Class
- Keyboard Class
- Modex Class
- PCX Class
- Shapes Class
- Sprite Class
- Vidmode Class
If you have any problems with the code, please write to Tufi.
Created: July 25, 1997
Web Page by: Brad Loos
Code by: Tufi