An interesting website with a lot of information on virology
A very large site full of interesting information.
- Basic history of smallpox with graphs of number of cases vs. year.
- Letters from virologist about smallpox and American Indians.
- Discussion of destruction of all smallpox.
- Text based, basic information on Mononucleosis.
This web presentation is put on by Mosby Consumer Health, It is very informative and thorough. I found this site to be user friendly and well done. It contains basic information on Mono as well as some in depth information.
This page has basic information, with the latest news and science reports on Mad Cow Disease.
A page with all the late breaking news on Mad Cow Disease
Full of interesting facts such as where and when Ebola has been diagnosed, a detailed history of Ebola, and many pictures of the different strains of Ebola. This site also has a lot of links to other Ebola sites.
A quick compilation of some links to information available on the World Wide Web regarding the Ebola virus, courtesy of Dr. Robert Hessler.
- Basic information on the cold virus.
A complete site with medical and basic cold information.