How To Use The Guide
The Hitchhikers Guide To Model Rocketry was designed to be easy to use while maintaining an interesting and original interface.
The Guide is divided into four (4) sections. Each of these sections, called frames, has a special purpose.
The frame at the top of The Guide will bring you to each of the five (5) topics. The topics are as follows:
- Home - the main topic where you can find out about The Guide.
- Your First Rocket - a tutorial on building your very first messenger to the sky.
- Designing You Own - a quick guide on how to design, and build your very own rocket.
- Aerodynamics - a brief physics lesson on aerodynamics and more!
- Beyond - where to go to get information beyond what The Guide gives you.
Each of these topics will update the two middle frames. Containing internal navigation links, the left frame allows you to access the data in The Guide quickly and easily.
The actual information The Guide possesses will be shown in the right-middle frame. From here you will be able to find text, and pictures on the topic you are looking at.
And last (but definitely not least) we come to the key information frame at the bottom of The Guide. Don't let it's location fool you, this may be one of the most important places to look for information. By 'klicking' on the key icons located throug
hout The Guide, you will be able to find important information about the topic at hand. Try it!
This page, its contents, and the Hitchhikers Guide logo are copyright 1997 by:
Nicholas Burlett, Nate Grady and William