This is the section of the site where we get to tell you how well we functioned as a group. What you see here is the information that we submitted to Thinkquest. We found it to be interesting, so we thought you might too.
The pages below are the pages that we submitted to the judges for the thinkquest contest. In these pages there is interesting material about the team in general. So go ahead and check them out!
- Team Dissimilarities - Quoted From Thinkquest
If a Team consists of more than one school, please provide a description of the dissimilarities between the two or three schools that the Student Members of the Team currently attend. The Team should include facts about, and the differences between, the schools with respect to:
- their use of information technology
- their typical students' use of, and extent of knowledge about, the Internet
- the backgrounds of their typical students and,
- the characteristics of the communities from which their students are drawn,
e.g., rural, urban, inner city, suburban.
- Team Objective - (Quoted From Thinkquest)A statement of how the proposed Entry will meet the ThinkQuest objectives, the anticipated educational benefits
of the project, and the age range of the students for whose use the Entry is intended.
- Team Overview - (Quoted From Thinkquest) An "overview" which describes the proposed Entry in several paragraphs. This is very important since it will be
used in publicity about your Proposal Concept and Entry. (This field may be updated until your Entry is submitted
- Plan To Carry Out Project - (Quoted From Thinkquest) A description of how the Team proposes to accomplish the Entry. This description should convince the
evaluators that the Team has a realistic plan for implementing the Proposal Concept.