You have come across the Talk To The Pro Section. This section was designed with the help of Cindy Ferro. She is the golf pro and Baltustrol and we were lucky enough to be able to sit down with her. With her permission, we video taped the interview and put some of the clips up on the internet for you to look through.
Below are a list of the questions that we felt would be interesting, so feel free to check out what she has to say. When you find a question that you would like to hear her answer to, click on it and then you will come to a page that has her answer in a few audio formats and a few video formats. Have fun and enjoy!
- What do you feel is one of the biggest faults of golf instruction today?
- What are the biggest problems that beginners and advaned players face?
- This is a thought provoking statement that she made!
- People have trouble hitting over the water. How do you help people that get messed up by the water?
- Why do people get so consumed with the perfection of their shot?
- How do you help yourself consistently do well?
- What do you say to someone who thinks that they are just having a bad day?
- What do you do when your day just isn't going well?
- How do you lower someone's expectations?
- What do you think about trying to help people who are having a bad day?
- What are some of the things that sports psychologists do to raise the level of their client's play?
- Why are so many people starting to play golf?
- What is the big attraction between business and golf?