Title: Micrografx FlowCharter: Adding and Changing Lines
Written By: Sarah Stalnaker
Within FlowCharter, lines in different colors and variations can be added to connect blocks. The only downside is that there are only 5 spots per side of a block that can have a line attached. To create a line:|
1. Find the icon on the left side of the page.
2. Hold down the click to select the type.
3. Go up to the top toolbar and find an icon with 3 vertical lines on it.
4. Click that to select the arrow type.
5. Also, if the color is to be changed from the automatic black, that icon is located to the left of the arrow select.
6. From there, attach the line to it's starting point and continue it to the ending point.
|For more information on Micrografx FlowCharter and to receive the latest updates, go to the||For more information on Micrografx FlowCharter and to receive the latest updates, go to the Micrografx Flowcharter Homepage.|