We would like to give thanks to the following resources which we have used to develop this site:
- Bullard, J., et al. Science Probe 9. Toronto: John Wiley & Sons, Canada Limited, 1986.
- Distance Learning and Continuing Education Branch. Physics 12. Victoria, Ministry of Education, 1992
- Halliday, David, and Robert Resnick. Fundamentals of Physics.New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1988.
- INFOPEDIA 2.0. CD-ROM. Cambridge: SoftKey International Inc, 1996.
- Schwarz, Cindy. Interactive Physics: Player Workbook. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall, 1996.
- All the physicists' pictures were taken from the INFOPEDIA 2.0 as described above.
- Special thanks to all public domain graphics designers for the use of any graphics that was not made by Visual Physics.