6 Analysis of questionnaire results
from the perspective of the primary and secondary school students in terms of whether or not to choose
1. We can see from question one that 87.5 percent of students are often buy drinks from the supermarket, the other students buy drinks in the convenience stores; while 93.8% of the parents buy drinks in the supermarket.
2. From the second question, I know that primary and secondary school students put most emphasis on the drinks brands, followed by the composition
3. From the question of three, I know the majority of students are indifferent to the drinks rising this year, while the parents are more concern about.
4. Question IV shows that among the beverages the primary like carbonated drinks and fruit juices are in the same proportion basically .But the top favorite drinks that parents want their children to like is juice beverages and dairy drinks.
5. As we can see from the issue of five, primary and secondary school students mostly focus on texture and taste when choosing drinks, but parents pay attention to is that if it is conducive to health.
6. Question six shows that primary and secondary school students think the pure milk is the most conducive to the health, followed by water; while parents think that water is the best drink for children.
7. As we can see from the issue of seven, Coca-Cola is trusted by students .But parents trust Huiyuan Juice most.
8. From the question of eight, I know that the primary prefer to drink Coca-Cola, but parents want their children to drink Huiyuan juice.
9. Question nine shows that people generally prefer to buy bottled drinks.
10. From the issue of 10 ,I know that students and parents are most familiar with the Ad of the Coca-Cola and Sprite.
from the standpoint of the age of school children
Question 1,we can see that most of the 6-12 years old students buy drinks in the supermarket .And all the 13-18 years old students buy drinks in the supermarket.
Question 2, the 6-12 years old students pay attention to the brand most when choosing drink, and composition second. But the 13-18 years old students are on the same concern about the brand and composition.
Question 3, the 6-12 years old students are more concerned with the beverage rising this year; but the most of 13-18 years old students think it not matter.
Question 4, it can reflect that the most of 6-12 year-old students love juice, accounting for 67.2%,then Carbonated drinks 35.2% and milk 22.4%.But the most of 13-18 year-old students love Carbonated drinks, accounting for 62.5%,then juice 50% and milk 25%.
Question 5, 6-12 year-old students pay close attention to its benefits to the body primarily when they choose their own favorite drinks. But 13-18 year-old students are concerned with texture and taste firstly.
Question 6, among the students aged 6 to 12, the best ranking of the drinks is water accounting for 51.2% and fruit juice accounting for 12.8%;13-18 year-old students think that the yogurt is the best drink for children accounted for 37.5% and water is the best drink for children accounted for 25%.
Question 7, the most trusted brand of students between 6 and 12 is huiyuan, the most trusted brand of students between 13 and 18 is coca cola ,and then is huiyuan.
Question 8, the favorite drinks of students between six and twelve is huiyuan juice, and then are sprite and coca cola; the favorite drink of students between 13 and 18 is coca cola, and then is huiyuan.
Question 9, the favorite packaging of the primary is bottled beverage packaging.
Question 10 ,the favorite advertisements of the primary are coca cola and sprite.
1. From question one, we know that about 90% of the primary and secondary school students buy drinks from supermarket.
2. From the issue of Second, we can know the primary concern about drinks brand most, accounting for 52.5%. 37.5% Concern about the beverage ingredients.
3. From question three we know that the most students is indifferent to the drinks rising this year, then is the more concerned, and the unconcerned are the least.
4. From question four we may know that juice is loved most, accounting for 36.4%, and then it is the carbonic acid drink, accounting for 22.4%.
5. From question five we know that 55% of primary and secondary school students＇standard to choose drink is that it is conducive to health first of all, followed by good taste, tasty.
6. From question six we know that about 45% of primary school pupils think the best drink for children is water, followed by yogurt and fruit juice.
7. From seven, we can see the most trusted brand by primary and secondary school students is Huiyuan beverage, followed by Coca-Cola.
8. From question eight we know that primary and secondary school students＇favorite drinks are Wahaha, Huiyuan and Coca-Cola .
9. From question nine we know that the number of people who like bottled Packaging is the most.
10. From the question of 10 we know the number of people liking ads of Coca-Cola is the most, followed by Sprite.