Apr. 30, 2009
- 1.The National Monument or Tugu Negara was built to recognise and honour to our nation fighter that had sacrifice their life for our independence from the colonist
- 2.The National Monument is located within the tranquil Lake Gardens, near by to the Parliament House in Kuala Lumpur
- 3.It is occupying an area of 48,562 sq m and stands at 15.54m high. The national monument is made up of seven bronze human figures.
- 4.It’s shows courage, leadership, sacrifice, strength, suffering, unity and vigilance. It was designed American designer, Felix de Weldon and was built at a cost of RM600,000.
- 5.It’s took over five years to construct and finish at the year of 1966.
Apr. 29, 2009
|By: Tourism Malaysia||By: Tourism Malaysia||By: Tourism Malaysia|