Apr. 29, 2009
- 1.K.L Tower is a 421m high telecommunications and broadcasting tower.
- 2.It‘s taller than the Petronas Twin Towers, because it is built on a hill.
- 3.We can have a bird’s eye view as soon as we reach to the top of the K.L Tower
- 4.The K.L Tower ranks fourth amongst the tallest telecommunications towers in the world
- 5.It's was constructed over a period of four years and completed in May 1996
- 6.It’s designed to withstand wind pressures of up to 90mph.
- 7.The K.L Tower is 421 meters high and 94 meters above sea level.
- 8.Tourist also can go to the hill near the K.L tower to see various kind of flora and fauna that still exist.