Trying answering few of these
1. What is civilization? Is it not something when individuals think of the group? Then how is it that some have millions waste on their whims while some find it tough to get even two meals a day?
2. Why the farmer and his family have to sleep hungry even when he produces enough for many others?
3. What is economic independence? How can a nation say it is economically independent and most basic human need remains unfulfilled?
4. Why a nation has to export food, when its men are hungry?
5. Why do we have to invest time and energy in other sectors like entertainment, tourism, sports and even education when we can't provide bread to all our fellow beings?
6. Why are farmers, who are dealing with bread poor people? And why persons from silver screen, sports and media most respectable in our society?
7. Is it not that by creating imbalance in our society, depriving some people from their basic need we are provoking them to become so called anti-social?