Wind Power vs. Oil
Our Next Generation
What energy source do you think we will use in the future.
Total Votes: 1
There are so many ways to take care of its world and its resources and one way is by using wind energy. The only reason were not using it now is because were either lazy or we don’t care. Oil and coal ruins our natural resources and causes global warming. Wind energy doesn’t cause global warming and is clean and renewable. Oil and coal is not clean and is not renewable. Wind energy is also everywhere so we will never run out. We can run out of oil and coal so then what would we do. Wind energy could be the next generation or better now.
How can we take better care of our earth and its resources compared to fossil fuels?
• Pollution- Wind energy doesn’t pollute the earth and it’s a clean renewable source. Oil and coal pollutes the earth and kills its resources.
• Global Warming- By burning coal and oil we’re releasing CO2 into the atmosphere which is causing global warning. Wind energy doesn’t release CO2 which means it doesn’t cause global warming.
• Renewable Energy- Wind energy is a renewable energy source. Oil and coal are not renewable.
• Money- Oil and coal cost a lot of money and we could run out of coal and oil some day. Wind energy takes money to make but after that it all free and we can’t run out of wind.
• Looks- Some people say windmills are ugly but have you seen the drilling plat form in the ocean The drilling plat form ruins nature and and also ruins the look of it.