1, the teaching objectives of this project:
By recording the day-to-day spending a week at home, drawing charts, on the one hand, the students began to experience the collection, collation and analysis of process data; on the other hand, try to allow students to learn financial management, reasonable arrangements for day-to-day expenses, the feelings of the practical application of mathematics.
2, major activities include:
First-hand investigation, collation of comparison, the network of discussion, the actual experience.
3, the main stage activities include:
(1) students in person a week to investigate the day-to-day family expenses, and analyzed the situation of household income and expenditure.
(2) organize students to access the information through the network to express their views, analysis and comparison to enhance the awareness of students, encouraging them with the local standard of living comparison.
(3) in the global financial crisis, how to carry out financial management of family experience on the 1st of small housekeeper.
4, page structure:
(1) in person a week to investigate the day-to-day family expenses, and analyzed the situation of household income and expenditure.
a) in person a week to investigate the day-to-day family expenses (upload: files)
b) household income and expenditure analysis (message board)
c) Who do you think a reasonable consumer (interactive: voting)
(2) family and where the standards of living compared
Search for resources (network, library) where the standards of living show (on the set: picture)
(3) the face of financial crisis, do you have any suggestion on household spending? (Writing, message board)
(4) small housekeeper day experience (writing, multimedia)
Jan. 12, 2009 - May. 04, 2009