1. Attendance to school is compulsory
2. Attendance is taken during the first period.
3. Students who are not able to attend school must inform the school by letter from parents/guardian or with a Medical Certificate
4. Students who are not able to do Physical Education / Sports must inform the school by letter from Parents / guardian or with a Medical Certificate
5. Students are not allowed to leave the School premise during school hours. Written permission from the Principal / Senior Assistant(s) / Teacher-on-duty is required
6. Students who need to go to the clinic / hospital must get permission from the Principal / Senior Assistant(s) / Teacher-on-duty and fill in the Treatment Form. The respective student must return to school immediately after treatment and submit the certified Treatment Form to the Teacher-on-duty for record .
7. Any students who has to leave the classroom during teaching and learning period needs to record his / her name in the Student Track Record Book
Badge and Name Tag
1. All students are required to wear school badge and name tag as prepared and sold at the School Co-operative .
2. Badge must be sewn on the LEFT side in the shirt / blouse pocket or pinafore or tudung
3. Name tag must be sewn on the LEFT side ABOVE the school badge.
4. A temporary name tag must be used while waiting for the proper name tag to be ready
1. School Property should not be vandalished, damaged or destroyed.Any student caught doing so will be punished and pay for the replacement / repair accordingly.
2. Text Books:
i. All Text books under the Text Books Loan Scheme (SPBT) are on loan from the Ministry of Education for all Students.
ii. It is students' responsiblity to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the book by:
*wrapping all the text books
*Not scribbling or damaging the books
*Not leaving the text Books in class or school after shool hours
3. If a book is lost or damaged, the school has the right to confiscate or ask for replacement from the student
4. Students are required to return all loaned books at the end of the school session OR as determined by the school.
5. Should a student fail to return the books, the school has a right to take action against him/her
1. Students can bring their own gadget in the school such as handphone,ipod o anything else.
2. They only can use their gadget during their free time.
3. Cannot use it during their lessons period.
4. If they use during their lessons period,the dicipline teacher will call & warning them.
1. Students are not allowed to wear tinted spectacles
2. Only DARK-CLOURED (black, blue) simple , basic spectacles frame is allowed
3. Students are NOT allowed to wear colour contact lenses (blue, green)
4. Students are NOT allowed to use cosmetics and wear jewellery to school
5. Students are NOT allowed to wear nail polish to school
6. Students are NOT allowed to wear coloured lip-gloss to school (only clear coloured lip-gloss are allowed)
7. Students are NOT allowed to wear any attire or accessories deemed to be unsuitable by the school
8. Students are NOT allowed to wear shorts at any time in the school area
9. Students and former students who are dealing with the school at any time must be suitably and neatly attired
Hair and Hairstyle
1. Boys are not allowed to have a long hair .Definition of long hair is :
i. At the back :Hair falls below the ear lobes
ii. At the front :Hair covers the middle line of the forehead
iii. At the sides :Hair covers both ears or part of the ears and sideburns exceed the nose tip
iv. On top :Hair is more than 2inches
2. Hair must be cut in a normal style . No spiky hairstyle
3. Hair gel and hair colour are not allowed
4. Students are not allowed to keep a moustache,goatee and beard
5. For Girls,hair length should be above the shoulder.For those with long hair,the hair must be tied or plaited woth black or dark ribbon