ANALYSIS OF SURVEY REPORT
We have carried out a survey among the students of class 6 to 10.We gave a set of 11 questions to 5 selected students of every section of a class and they were given 10 minutes to solve those questions.After that depending upon the no. of correct answers and wrong answers that the students have given to the questions such as :-
1.Do you like food ?
2.Do you like fried food or boiled food ?
3. Vitamin D is synthesised in the skin after its exposure to sunlight - true or false.
4.Do you hate your mom when she forces you to eat green leafy vegetables?
5.Do you like cooked food or packed food from the market ?
We prepared a bar - graph and pie-chart on the basis of answers,from these we got the result that:-
84% of the students have given correct answers while the rest of 16% have given wrong answers. This shows that most of the students are therotically aware of balanced diet and other health related issues . And there is a need for creating awareness among the students who are not aware which is the main theme of our project.