The government is required to lead the people into providing the world with safe drinking water. They can do drastic measures to ensure success of their initiatives regarding this matter through the steps we formulated.
Step by Step
- 1.AwarenessMake the public aware of the problem, water inaccessibility through seminars, programs, competition, and of course, the mass media.
- 2.StimulationInspire the people to contribute to the cause, which is providing safe drinking water to the world. There are many ways to do this. We can strike the human feeling, intimidation, etc.
- 3.PreventionImpose strict rules about water conservation through laws and make the public obey it by giving very harsh punishments for offenders.
- 4.StrategyPlan an approach to address the problem. Know what places to begin with, when it will begin, and who will work.
- 5.ConcentrationPut more attention to this matter than other matters for water is more important than the economy. Put more government funding to waterworks and enforce the laws for it through more manpower or enforcers.
- 6.ActionPut the plans into action and succeed.
- 7.MaintenanceMaintain the products of our efforts. Keep an eye on it and take care of it.
The people is an important piece in this "quantum leap" and therefore must participate actively. They must have a mutual purpose and means in order to pull this project off. There are many ways in which we can contribute to the cause.
Gather and spread awareness about providing clean water with the world. Be a part of the information flow.
Abide by the laws that protect and conserve water. There is no use in cleaning a river if you would still throw garbage in it.
Donate to organizations who conserve water and those who provide water to the places where it is scarce.
Join organizations who tries to provide safe drinking water to the world or conserves water. Who knows, maybe they need extra hands.
Actively participate in programs that will contribute to the cause.