Believe it or not ...
This are some of the supertitions we heard from our grandparents ...
- If the sole of your right foot is itching, you are about to go on a trip you didn’t know about.
- If your left palm is itching then you are about to receive money.
- If an eyelid is falling, you put it in your hand and throw it over your shoulder while you make a wish. If it flies, your wish will came true. Other believe that if you guess on witch cheek is a fallen eyelid while you make a wish- it will came true and you should put it near your hart.
- If a black cat crosses the street before you, you’ll have bad luck.
If you spill tea of mistake when you drink it’s a good sign.
Also, if you spill wine on the table it's a sign of joy.
- A woman who wears a different earring in each ear will change her husband.
- When the rooster sings in front of the door or window company is to be expected.
- If you bite your tongue it’s a sign that someone is gossiping about you.
Do you believe in superstition?
We want to know your opinion.
Just don't believe any of that.
Apr. 30, 2009
yes i believe in superstition.
Mar. 31, 2009